Tuesday 9 September 2014

I'm back! :)

Hey there, it's been a while. I'm sorry for that. But here I am, author of Madeline and currently unpublished writer, I'm here to narrate my journey along writing my novels and the difficulties and loves of being a writer. My first book Madeline is currently under consideration by important people, and yet the urge to write still isn't lost. Admittedly, I have taken a gap from it. But still in my notebooks sits ideas for new stories. All of which have blurbs prepared (honestly a first for me!) I have also been tagged along in writing a post as to why I write by the lovely Allison which will be posted within the next week. But until then, I leave you with the confidence of returning to give you book reviews, blurbs, new writings and more! Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment